Strength and Durability in Stone Coated Metal Roofing
Stone Coated Metal Roofing Products provide an end to your search for the ultimate roof. Undaunted by nature, these roofs withstand hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, fire, hail, and blizzards. This roof will add unsurpassed quality and value to your home.
Far more durable and a better value than traditional asphalt roofing products, the shingle will stand guard for years to come. Like Granite Ridge shingles, the guardian shingles have a 120 mph wind warranty which makes it one of the most enduring roofing products available today.
At half the weight of wood shake and an eighth of the weight of clay tile, Granite Ridge shingles will ease the stress on your home’s structure and reduce the chance of it caving in due to a natural disaster. The 26 gauge Galvalume steel and triple coat finish make these Granite Ridge shingles virtually undaunted by nature.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Non-Prorated Warranty gives you peace of mind
- 2 1/2″ Hail Stone Warranty
- Battenless Installation for Lower Installation Costs
- 120 mph Wind Warranty
- Interlocking Design Prevents Leaks and adds Durabililty
- Triple Coat Finish for Superior Protection
- Lightweight, only 140 lbs for 100 sq. ft. – Laminate roof products are 265 lbs per 100 sq. ft.
- Panels won’t crack, curl, burn or split